Disgusted at the smug yet wrong answer on Quora that Killary’s private email server wasn’t illegal, I thought I would “google” it. Page after page of liberal & MSM apologists for her! All critical/conservative pages removed. Google is now completely unreliable for any political searches. Try GoodGopher instead.
- 18 U.S. Code § 1924 – Unauthorized removal and retention of Classified…
- 18 U.S. Code § 793 – Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
- Federal Records Act
But it’s worse than that because the FBI/DOJ/Congress actively covered up her crimes by refusing to do a proper investigation:
- FBI never demanded access to the servers to see if they had been hacked
- CIA/NSA had all the emails + record of hacker’s internet access which FBI refused to look at.
- No attempt to investigate damage caused by leaked classified information.
- No attempt to investigate Killary’s email received by government officials,
- No more mention of tens of thousands of Killary emails on Weiner’s laptop
- No attempt to look at Clinton’s finances or foundations for bribes paid.