1. If your distribution does not come with Qtopia, install Qtopia GPL SDK (Linux 386) from Trolltech (the RPM is here).
2. Download the
libutil.a libraries (version 0.1.22)
3. Download, uncompress and untar the CVS tree, and checkout the SipPhone project.
4. Copy the RTP libraries from (2) into
5. Read the instructions included in the
README file and proceed with compilation depending on your preferred target platform.
6. You will need the following files:
SipPhone.desktopfile is here; copy it to the PDA's
/home/QtPalmtop/apps/Applicationsdirectory. Then create a symbolic link from the directory where the binaries are placed to the actual executable which should be placed (along with the configuration files and the audio executable) in the home directory:
ln -s /home/root/sipPhone /home/QtPalmtop/bin/sipPhone